Keyboard shortcuts allow you to do things with your keyboard instead of your mouse to increase your speed.
1. To select the entire range, press CTRL + a (if you press CTRL + a one more time Excel selects the entire sheet).
2. To copy the range, press CTRL + c (to cut a range, press CTRL + x).
3. Select cell A6 and press CTRL + v to paste this range.
4. To undo this operation, press CTRL + z
1. To quickly move to the bottom of the range, hold down CTRL and press ↓
2. To quickly move to the right of the range, hold down CTRL and press →
Try it yourself. Hold down CTRL and press the arrow keys to move from edge to edge.
1. To select cells while moving down, hold down SHIFT and press ↓ a few times.
2. To select cells while moving to the right, hold down SHIFT and press → a few times.
1. To quickly insert the SUM function, press ATL + =, and press Enter.
2. Select cell, hold down SHIFT and press ↓ two times.
3. To fill a formula down, press CTRL + d (down).
Note: in a similar way, you can fill a formula right by pressing CTRL + r (right).